Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Magnesium Alloy||Type:||AZ31B ME20M AZ40|
|Application:||Embossing,Etching,Stamping||Feature:||Excellent Shock Absorption Performance|
Shock Absorption Magnesium Alloy Sheet,
Stamping Magnesium Alloy Plate,
Etching Magnesium Alloy Plate
OEM Magnesium Alloy Sheet Excellent Shock Absorption Performance Can Absorb A Lot Of Vibration And Noise
Magnesium-aluminum alloy is a magnesium alloy with magnesium and aluminum as additive materials. The grades (names) are AZ, AM, AS, etc., such as the grade of AZ91 magnesium alloy. A represents aluminum, Z represents zinc, 91 represents aluminum content of 9%, zinc The content is 1%;
Magnesium alloy is one-third lighter than aluminum alloy, but its strength is not as extensive as other applications. For example, the metal casing of domestic mobile phones is made of AZ91D magnesium alloy die-casting, and magnesium alloy AZ31B is commonly used for CNC machining.
The density of magnesium alloy is only 1.8g/cm3, which is the lightest of the three metals among magnesium alloy, aluminum alloy and steel, which also makes magnesium alloy 30% lighter than aluminum alloy and 80% lighter than steel.
The yield strength reaches 160MPa, and the tensile strength reaches 240MPa. It is widely used in fields sensitive to quality and strength, such as electronics and aerospace.
Under the premise of maintaining a good structure, the magnesium alloy allows the wall thickness of the casting to be as low as 0.6mm, which is impossible for plastics and aluminum alloys.
It has better machinability and is suitable for mass production. Magnesium alloy itself has excellent shock absorption performance, can absorb a lot of vibration and noise, and is very suitable for making LCD backplane.
Magnesium alloys have excellent electromagnetic shielding properties. Modern electronic products generally require a shell with excellent electromagnetic shielding performance to isolate various electromagnetic interferences outside the machine.
1. The tensile strength is different. The strength of the frame made of magnesium alloy material of the same volume is not as strong as that of aluminum alloy. In order to achieve the strength of the frame, the thickness of the material and the diameter of the pipe must be increased.
2. Different anti-fatigue ability. A frame made of magnesium alloy material of the same volume is less durable than an aluminum alloy frame. This is also the fatal shortcoming of magnesium alloys.
3. The oxidation of metals is different. The periodic table of elements clearly shows that magnesium alloys are more prone to corrosion than aluminum alloys.
4. The manufacturing cost is different. Since magnesium alloy is a kind of active metal, it has higher requirements on manufacturing equipment and environment, resulting in high manufacturing cost,
5. Different density. Magnesium alloys are lighter than aluminum alloys of the same volume, which is the advantage of magnesium alloys.
Aluminum alloy is a general term for various aluminum-based alloys, the main metal elements are copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc and so on. Aluminum alloy has low density, but its specific strength is close to high-grade steel, second only to magnesium alloy; it has good plasticity, can be processed into various profiles, and has excellent corrosion resistance.
Light weight. Magnesium metal is the lightest metal material in the world .
High specific strength. magnesium alloy has a high strength and quality, it also has a certain bearing capacity.
Small modulus of elasticity. has better strength and anti-seismic and not easily distortion .
Good anti electromagnetic interference and shield.
Non pollution and recycle.
Stable dimensionally and easy processing.
Commodity : Magnesium alloy Sheet/Magnesium alloy plate / magnesium Photoengraving Plate
Sheet Size Range:
Thickness from 0.3 mm to 300mm
Width is 600 mm max.
Length is 2500mm max.
Due to its good specifications , AZ31B magnesium alloy can be used in all kinds of field.
Cast sheet of magnesium alloy:
Packed in carton, and the in wood case or on pallet.
Advantage of HILBO company:
Full range of product types, Ensure production capacity:
We ave advanced die-casting, extrusion, forging, rolling, casting processing production line and precision testing equipment. Can produce a variety of types of magnesium alloy and magnesium alloy products, and developed a high-strength magnesium alloy extruded sheet. Through the purification of ordinary magnesium, magnesium can be raised up to 99.99% of high purity.
Magnesium alloy casting production can customized as your requirement. the technical process is great, extrusion production required for a variety of bar, no need to purchase from abroad, extrusion molding products is easy molding, low energy consumption, saving production costs.
Product technology advantages:
Engaged in magnesium smelting technology personnel with more than 15 years experience, from the selection of primary materials to smelting processing has a wealth of experience and mature management techniques.
We are in magnesium ingots, magnesium alloy extrusion products have technical research and development capabilities. We are come out in front in the Magnesium alloy production enterprises
We have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificates, Standardize and improve the enterprise quality management system.
1. Small order quantity available
2. Professional engineering team and sales team
3. Payment: T/T & Western Union
4. OEM/ODM Supporttable
5. Free samples provided
6. Competitive price and high quality
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are direct manufacturer located in guangdong province, and have our equipment!
2. Q: Are your products customized?
A: Yes,the products in the website are only the common type or the previous types, we can supply the new products according to your requirements or drawings.
3. I do not know how to use your product ?
Do not worry ! We can supply technical guidance together with products.
4. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Several samples are freely offered for buidling the business long-term relationships and letting our customers believing the quality of our products.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Our factory passed CE, ISO, ROSH, UL certification.
Contact Person: Miss. Emily shi
Tel: +86 13714725615