Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Process:||Semi-Casting & Hot Rolling||Sample:||Availiable|
|Chemical Composition:||Magnesium Alloy||Brand:||Hilbo|
Metallic Magnesium Alloy Bar,
Industry Magnesium Alloy Bar,
Thermally Conductive Magnesium Round Bar
Thermally Conductive Magnesium Alloy Bar Excellent Machining Performance Used For Industry
Magnesium alloys are the third largest metal engineering materials after steel and aluminum. Known as the 21st century green engineering material. Magnesium alloy profiles are mainly used in chemical industry, electronics industry, transportation, aerospace industry and other industries. The most common magnesium alloy is AZ31B.
1. Features of magnesium alloy rods: the lightest metal among practical metals, the proportion of magnesium is about 2/3 of that of aluminum, and 1/4 of that of iron. It is the lightest metal among practical metals, with high strength and high rigidity. Applications: Magnesium alloys are widely used in portable equipment and the automotive industry to achieve lightweight purposes.
2. The proportion of magnesium alloy rods: Although it is heavier than plastic, its strength and elastic rate per unit weight are higher than that of plastic. Therefore, under the same strength parts, magnesium alloy parts are thinner and lighter than plastic parts. In addition, since the specific strength of magnesium alloy is also higher than that of aluminum alloy and iron, the weight of aluminum or iron parts can be reduced without reducing the strength of the parts. Application range: The size of LCD screens on mobile phones and notebook computers is increasing year by year, and magnesium alloys are used for their supporting frames and back shells.
3. Heat transfer: Although the thermal conductivity of magnesium alloy rods is not as good as that of aluminum alloys, it is dozens of times higher than that of plastics. Therefore, the use of magnesium alloys in electrical products can effectively transfer internal heat to the outside. Applications: Magnesium alloys are used in casings and heat dissipation components, such as internal high-temperature computers and projectors. Magnesium alloy can be used on the TV casing without heat dissipation holes.
4. Electromagnetic wave shielding: The electromagnetic wave shielding performance of magnesium alloy rods is better than that of electroplated shielding films on plastics. Therefore, the use of magnesium alloy can save the electroplating process of the electromagnetic wave shielding film. Applications: Magnesium alloys are used in mobile phone casings and shielding materials.
5. Machining performance: The cutting resistance of magnesium alloy rods is lower than that of other metals, and the processing speed is fast. Magnesium-aluminum-zinc alloys: AZ31B, AZ40M, AZ61M, AZ91D, etc. Magnesium-manganese alloys: M2M, etc. Magnesium-zinc-zirconium alloys: ZK61M, ZK61S, etc.
Magnesium Alloy Chemical Composition:
|Alloy Element||Type||Chemical Composition%||Other elements b|
Compared with traditional magnesium alloy, Semi-continuous casting has higher strength and extensibility on its organization and composition.
1. Magnesium liquid pouring directly from the holding furnace and making it rapidly crystallization by pipetting and twice refining with high purity and less impurity. it can improve the compactness of the inner metallurgical structure of magnesium rod and make its a more reasonably inner densification crystallization. And the physical nature is greatly enhanced comparing to the traditional casting products.
2. The impurities in rhyolite even tends to zero in the molding product. semi continuous casting magnesium alloy adopts new inert gas protection device, which greatly reducing the amount of entrapped slag and improving the product quality . in the traditional process , the smelting process is completely exposed to the air, which can only inflaming retarding by rholite etc.
3. The surface is smooth and clean, no porosity, no shrinkage, no slag inclusion.
4. The length is flexible. Its existing maximum diameter is Φ600mm. it can be peeled, cut as customized. In addition, we also can produce other different specification product to meet customers’requirement. Various of specifications of magnesium ally flat bar can be semi continuous cast.
Magnesium Alloy bar Picture show:
|magnesium alloy||AZ31B||Casting round bar billet(Φ3-160*3000)||According to the requirements of sawing and heat treatment|
Magnesium Alloy Chemical composition:
|Alloy Element||Type||Chemical Composition%||Other elements b|
Advantage of Hilbo company:
Full range of product types, Ensure production capacity
We ave advanced die-casting, extrusion, forging, rolling, casting processing production line and precision testing equipment. Can produce a variety of types of magnesium alloy and magnesium alloy products, and developed a high-strength magnesium alloy extruded sheet. Through the purification of ordinary magnesium, magnesium can be raised up to 99.99% of high purity.
Magnesium alloy casting production can customized as your requirement. the technical process is great, extrusion production required for a variety of bar, no need to purchase from abroad, extrusion molding products is easy molding, low energy consumption, saving production costs.
Product technology advantages
Engaged in magnesium smelting technology personnel with more than 15 years experience, from the selection of primary materials to smelting processing has a wealth of experience and mature management techniques.
We are in magnesium ingots, magnesium alloy extrusion products have technical research and development capabilities. We are come out in front in the Magnesium alloy production enterprises
1. Small order quantity available
2. Professional engineering team and sales team
3. Payment: T/T & Western Union
4. OEM/ODM Supporttable
5. Free samples provided
6. Competitive price and high quality
We have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificates, Standardize and improve the enterprise quality management system.
We specialized in this line for 10 years, We will provide you with all good service, best products and best prices.
2.Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight. Or we can discuss according to true situation.
3.Do you accept customed?
Yes, we can according to your unit weight or drawings processing.
4.Do you inspect the finishing products?
Yes, each product will be inspected by our QC before shipping.
Contact Person: Miss shi